Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A light at the end of the tunnel

The website is finished for now and loading correctly. Please feel free to check it out. I will link to it in the links section so you can get there pretty quickly. I'm pretty happy with it and can't wait to get some feed back. The portfolio section is pretty neat with a small flash game you are able to play if you want. I will be pumping out a few more of these in the near future.

Well, even though I'm finished with the site, I still don't get to rest. I move onto my next endeavor of continuing my work with THE DARK DAYS SERIES. I'm about to finish another semester of school (with all A's WOOT) and that leaves me with a lot of free time on my hands for next week. What to do...

So whatever will you do Stephen??

Thanks for asking my readers. I will jump back into The Mini Project I have already started. I'm designing a set of new custom paint jobs for Mini Coopers and a few ads/posters. I am in no way working with the Mini Cooper company but I am a fan of the cars. I would like to start posting my work on The Mini Project by the beginning of April. Keep checking in.

No comments: